This website promotes an area along the Sacramento River that is defined by growers, producers, farms, and various rural venues. our client needed a tourism resource to showcase the many unique destinations available in their region of interior northern California.
- This website is located sacriverdeltagrown.org
- The site was funded by a grant from UC Davis, and we were vetted and approved for the project.
- The Deep CMS integration includes a way to easily create content that visitors can then filter easily filter from this page here: http://sacriverdeltagrown.org/visit-us/whats-open-when/
- Consluting services for the organization of content and the order in which to display information on certain pages such as http://sacriverdeltagrown.org/town/courtland/double-m-farms-2/
- Graphic Design services included resampling many existing items they sent to us, some not available from original artwork files (Ai, PSD, etc…) so we used different processes to re-process what was available and make it changeable for the project.